Aug 30, 2006

Happy dance

That's what I was doing last week while on "vacation".
I took a week of vacation from the office to be around while my princess was slowly getting introduced to the new daycare. She went only a few hours the first day and then I left her a little longer each day. No worries......she fits in there so well and now she actually has some girlfriends to play with.
And one day while chatting with Tina (the daycare Mom), I mentioned my tiny new business. Well, it looks like she is interested in ordering a baby album from me! She has one started, but needs help getting it up-to-date. So, it's looking like this Fall will be a very busy one.
I've been working on updating my own children's albums and will post some pics of the latest pages when I get a chance. I managed to complete about 8 pages for dear daughter and have planned out the next 4 pages for dear son's album. It feels good to get some of my own stuff done.
And I managed to buy everything on Ry's school supply list at Staples. While I wouldn't say it was like having the EASY button, at least this year, I didn't need to go to 3 different stores to search for supplies. All that's needed now is new outfit or two for Ry and maybe something for the little one.
So how is it going for your Back-to-School preparations?
Gotta go now and get some lunch. I think I'll head to Timmy's today! Bye!

No comments: