It feels sooo good to have a weekend that wasn't spent doing chores. Tony and I started off the weekend with drinks at Moose's Down Under with a few co-workers and I haven't laughed that much in a looooong time (thanks to Silvana, Carolyn and Greg). Then off to see M:i:III and snacks afterwards. We had a great time. It was probably been about 2 months since our last "date" night, so it was much needed.
Saturday: we came out of Costco's about $250 lighter in the wallet. I had my hair done by my great stylist, Sue, and then off to a housewarming party at M&M's.
Sunday: poor Sarah came down with a case of the sniffles on Saturday, so we had a leisurely morning and allowed her to sleep in. Went to Ry's ball hockey game, lunch with my sister, visit with my Mom and invited the Challis boys over for some homecooking.
So, we spent time with friends AND family, which so invaluable. And we have laundry piled to the ceiling, but It's Okay.
May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment